1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Weekend in the Berkshires

Discussion in 'The Photography Lounge' started by John Celardo, Oct 7, 2017.

1. John Celardo

John Celardo Well-Known Member Donor

We're celebrating birthdays for Maureen and her brother in their home town in the Berkshires. We found a great Air B&B in Lenox, MA on a lake. The foliage isn't great, but the lake is beautiful. Here are a couple of shots.

37519912292_cf9f5b2cdd_z_d.jpg

37519946572_79f8356d20_z_d.jpg

36881973243_3cef3c4933_z_d.jpg

Denton likes this.
  2. jasn

jasn Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

Great spot John. Ever been to Mass MoCA? A really fabulous art museum. I'm positive you'd love it.

Massmoca.org

3. John Celardo

John Celardo Well-Known Member Donor

Yes Jim, in Adams, many times. Maureen grew up in Pittsfield, and we got married in 1985 in Lenox. I'm almost a native New Englander. The cabin we're staying in is down the road from the Mount, Edith Worton's estate. Not a bad neighborhood. We vacationed on the Cape a few times, and know the area where you're living now.

4. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

Very pretty, glad you had fun. Yeah another couple of weeks and those trees will be better.

5. jasn

jasn Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

Of course you know MoCA! With my engineering "math-brain" the Sol LeWitt wing really connects for me and makes me smile. I hope to get back this winter, especially now that the new wing is open.

If you plan another trip to the Cape please let me know. You're welcome any time (as is anyone else on HTL).

6. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

And I live in scruffy Florida. That area looks great to me.

7. Rick C

Rick C Member

Nice pictures John. Makes me miss the Northeast!