1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Wasn't going to say anything but AHEM, Note 8

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Max Yokell, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I got it several weeks back. I pre-ordered and it showed up 10 days before the release date.

So I wasn't going to say anything after Note 7 debacle but the worst part of that whole mess was I would up with an S7Edge, which I really did not care much for.

So If I wasn't ging to say anything why am I now typing away?

Well I was kind of disappointed with the Note 8 battery size of only 3300 mah but went for the thing any way. My S7 Edge had a 3600 mah batery I had throttle down the processor and was running it at full HD inorder to get the battery to last. It burned through a battery like fast.

So I am now running my Note 8 which as I said has a 3300Mah battery. I am running it with no battery saving measures at QHD high res and full processor with blutooth, GPS and wifi on and this thing is a freaking champ. I will say that my Wife got an S8 Plus and I noticed her being for laxidasical with the battery and it always seeming to have juice. Last night I for got to charge my battery and this morning still had 65% and tossed it on the charger for a little bit but wasn't worried and headed off to work.

So aside from the great battery life, this is a damn fine phone. As I learn more and more about the phone the more I love this thing, I loved my Note 7 and thought it the best phone I ever had, this thing is better. the screen is amazing. the Iris scanner is incredible . The camera is top notch and I love the Zoom on it.

I have not a single complaint.

Max

Barry_NJ likes this.
  2. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Good luck with it!

PAY-Exploding-phone.jpg

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Cool. Sounds like you enjoy it.