1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  1. AkselVerg

AkselVerg New Member

2. AkselVerg

AkselVerg New Member

Personally, I'm waiting when finally it will appear at least in the development еру sarcophagus of full immersion into a virtual reality. I read a lot of fantastic literature on this topic. The point is that impulses from the brain to the body are intercepted by the sarcophagus and replaced by others. That is, you are REALLY would be in the game world, feeling the taste, the smell, the touch, the wind in your hair. You personally fight with sword and magic, etc. That would be... I don`t have words to describe)

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

The only use case I can see not making me vomit is VR giant screen. I could see buying a headset solely for watching movies away from the HT.