Transfer blocked numbers from one phone to other

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by capsuleri, Dec 23, 2017.

1. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member

I have about 40 blocked/blacklisted numbers on my current phone. Is there an easy way to transfer it a new hone. These numbers are not saved in Google back up, to my surprise.

2. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

3. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member

I don't answer the phone if the caller is not in my contacts list. I figure if it's important they will leave a message. Three calls from the same number with no voice mail I add to the blocked list. If I can transfer the list fewer calls will get through.

4. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

I do the same - never answer from an unknown number. I'll block it with the first call generally after Googling the number. Much of the time it will be disclosed as a scam call. I get a bunch (usually 1-2/week) of call from the same area code and exchange. Much of the time when I Google the number it is disclosed as one of those calls to lower your credit card interest or an extended warranty on a vehicle (that I probably don't own any longer anyway - get those mailed to me offering a trade-in deal for vehicles that are gone for more than a few years - not really impressive in terms of the dealer mailing them that they buy information that out-of-date and then waste time and money mailing it).