1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The Official HTL Xbox 360 GamerTags List

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Mike Parent, May 16, 2007.

1. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Drew and Drew, your gamer tags have been added.

2. Jay Brown

Jay Brown Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

"foulsoul74"

3. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Added.

I am, also starting to add the time zone everyone is in to make it easier to hook up to play.

4. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I know this thread is old but I just got my XBL account set up. My gamer tag is imahawki. I sent some friend requests but if you want to send me one, go ahead.

5. CJ

Not sure if no one saw this or if no one wants to be my friend ;) I guess if no one accepts my invite now it will be an extra strong sign.

6. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill New Member War Zone Member Top Poster

My xbox is gathering dust...

7. Shane

Shane Active Member

I'll send you one tonight CJ.

8. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Added you to the list on page 1

9. CJ

Thanks, sent a friend request as well.

10. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

I will accept this tonight probably.

I mostly only play NHL14 at the moment. But I am a HUGE Gears of War fan (except Judgement which I dont have/didnt like). Other MP games I have

Borderlands 2
    Dead Space 3
    Minecraft
    Civ Revolutions
    Lego: Star Wars TCS, SW III, Batman 2
    Lara Croft Guardian of Light
    Left 4 Dead 2

11. CJ

No worries, not sure how much game crossover we'll have, but I'm open to playing with people I know when we do. I know FPS are big MP games and I have had a lot of fun playing them in the past but the newer ones are so fast paced I'm in a constant state of getting owned. But I'm getting better. Titanfall is pretty fun if you like that style of game.

12. CJ

I got into playing again and sent out several friend requests on Live so if you get one from Imahawki, that's me.

13. John F

John F Active Member War Zone Member

I haven't been on the 360 gaming for over a year; I'm not ignoring you. ;)

14. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Been playing the remastered Gears of War and Tomb Raider on XB1 almost exclusively lately