1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The Official HTL Xbox 360 GamerTags List

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Mike Parent, May 16, 2007.

1. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Mike Parent: IceLion (AST)
    Jim Long: RogueKillz
    Rich Kraus: TheeBeak
    Ken McDaniel: Army Strong
    Matt J_S: Zeferio
    Drew: imacyclone (PST)
    Drew Mitten: BoH Assassin
    Dennis Pagoulatos: HomelessG (PST)
    Shane Martin: shaneous
    Michael: PSound
    Tyson: snuffer101
    Steve Teffner: Conductor9
    Troy Seufert: Chromatick 360 (PST)
    Bryce D: Buck O
    Steve Tannehill: Cydewinder
    Ted Janousek: ??
    Bill Eberhardt: ??
    Harley Groff (hgroff): texashog
    Chris Smith: SiB57
    Max Yokell: MadMaxY
    Joey Lopez: bigfnjoe96
    Mike S: crud monkey
    Colton: sacolton (CST)
    ValenciaO: Devil Dog USMC
    Matt J_S: EXSESSIVE
    Saurav: Ziggmeister
    Michael St. Clair: beer m0nkey
    Merc: Il PacmaN Il
    Dustin Davis: TheDustinator
    Sean80: Sean80 (EST)
    RicP : RicAlmighty (EST)
    Corey: CDiddy5280 (MST)
    BrandonH: Brandon360HD (EST)
    Mark Mitten: MITT10
    Trevor Schell: TTP
    Eric: lombard75 (EST)
    Stefan: Slant228 (EST)
    JohnF: gsdarktower (EST)
    Jay Brown: foulsoul74
    JoeM: KewlnessMaximus (PST)
    CJ: imahawki (CST)

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  2. merc's home gamertag(although used primarily by my 12 year old son Jack)
    Il PacmaN Il

Typed: Cap I, small L, space, PacmaN, space, CapI, small L (end of transmission)

As he left for school this morning, I told my son I was posting his gamertag here on the Lounge, and told him he better behave online from now on... but when I told him he would be pwned(or something like that) by you all, he just got the biggest grin on his face... and told me to tell you all to bring it on. ???
    Me thinks it is time to bring him down a notch or two on Halo.... :wink:

Also, if anyone hears or sees this ID misbehaving, please let me know.... 8)

3. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Well having never played it, I probably could not pwn my Mom in Halo, but Gears of War might be another story... :D

Which reminds me, we MUST get a HTT/HTL Gears Game going sometime...

4. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

My friend finally got me my copy of GoW. It only took 4 months. :p So yeah, Mike and Ken if you want to totally destroy a noob sometime I'm your man.

I literally have zero experience playing it on-line. Oh wait...no, I played one game with Mike back when Gears first came out... when was that? six months ago? seven? :)

5. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Mmmm... Fresh meat - we'll go easy on you... :D

6. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

When school ends and final grades come out I will join in!

7. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

I'm up for Gears. I'm kinda wishing I didn't sell Halo 2 when I got rid of all the other games... I could sort-of hang in the same sandbox with Ken in that game. Or I'd like to think I could :) I only played with him once. But Gears I suck at. And there's new Halo maps out too. Though there's new Gears maps as well... I should finally do the MS points thing and download those.

Anyway... we could do a Ken vs. everyone else match, and that should be fairly evenly matched :)

Mike, didn't I play a Gears game with you online once? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Oh, and I think the M in my gamertag is lowercase after all. I really can't remember what it is, even though I see it every time I turn the box on :)

8. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

I havent played Halo 2 since December of last year. So hooked on CoD and Gears.

9. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Yes we played Gears before.

Fixed your tag, though I don't think its case-sensitive. The link worked.

The new Gears maps are very very good.

10. Seems like Gears is the game I could get good at in the back ground without having to be known to you all while being kicked?

11. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Please ratify these two statements... are you playing Gears online now? If so, why would you have to wait to play us... me no understand...

12. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

I'm still trying to figure out he got a gamer score of 1235 without having played a single game of anything. :p

13. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

When I DO play its one of those two games. But lately I have been in kick a$$ mode for school. I have completed two 30-50 page projects( 100 on one of the projects and a 105 on the other!!) in two weeks in ONE subject!!! Trying to get a good buffer before finals.

14. I don 't know if you are talking to me... but know that there are some cheat modes to use if you want to be rated higher than you are....

I caught my son doing that via mods and he ended up changing his ID to what it is now rather than the ridiculuously rated ID he had before.....

15. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

No, I was talking about Drew and it was meant tongue in cheek. Your gamertag tracks all of the games you have played, and what achievements you have gained and what your gamerscore is. If you look at his gamertag though, he has a gamerscore but it doesn't have a single game or achievement listed for him.

I was just wondering how he managed to pull that off. :p

16. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

It's because ever since I renewed my account a few days ago, I have not played a single game. If you were on my friends list or if I go play a game you will see it.

17. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

That's the weird part though. It's always been empty when I look at your tag. I can look at other people's tags and it shows all their games played, achievements, etc but yours has never shown anything for me. Unless you are using a different gamertag than what is listed? Do you see games listed when you look at your own gamertag?

I mean even if you dropped down to a Silver account for awhile it should still list all that stuff.

Am I the only one that sees an empty gamertag for Drew? I'm just more curious than anything. :)

18. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

No I don't see anything either. Maybe I'll play a quick game tonight and see if it shows up then.

19. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

I see info in the XxCRZYMITNZxX profile.

Including "Offline Last seen 4/24/2007 playing Call of Duty 2"

20. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Been a while eh?