1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The boys are back in town - new Black Country Communion album, finally

Discussion in 'Music Lounge' started by Mikael Soderholm, Sep 28, 2017.

1. You may remember these guys from a few years back; Glenn Hughes ('the voice of rock'), Joe Bonamassa, Jason Bonham (legend) and Derek Sherinian, they made two great albums, toured, did a third, not quite as great, and had a fall-out.
    Now they're back, and with a vengenace, the fourth album BCCIV is out, and it's great!
    Check it out if you like 70s rock with a modern sound, courtesy of Kevin Shirley.
    It sounds mostly like BCC, with a sprinkle of LZ (of course), a little DP (opf course), and this time, even a little Queen.
    Check 'em out, why don't you ;)?
    815eGGx6tyL._SL1000_.jpg

2. TerryR

TerryR Member

Do you have the CD or LP version? I've read various comments on the CD's sound quality, but if similar to Afterglow, I'd be fine with it. The LP has a bonus track and apparently is a really good pressing.

3. Still only Spotify, as I am on vacation, but the CD is (hopefully) waiting for me at home, so I haven't had the chance to listen to it on a decent system, only headphones on the computer ...