1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

TappaTalk

Discussion in 'Forum Software Tips and Tricks' started by Dustin B, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Shane

Shane Active Member

The latest Tappatalk is out and I can't say I like the changes.

I wish they'd leave it alone.

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Yeah, they acknowledged last release that they got TONS of negative feedback and said they were reverting some of the changes in the general way it works but they continue to endlessly fuck with the application for no apparent reason.

3. Chris Smith

Chris Smith Well-Known Member

I follow their forums a bunch and it's amazing how tone deaf they are. They have beta feedback and people are complaining about changes and they keep saying things like oh you're just power users, this is better for regular users. Then a release is out and more people who aren't power users complain and they're all shocked that people have issues.

I THINK it's getting better, slowly. I liked the older (several releases ago) better but this one is the best since the changes.

I just hate having to figure out how to do things each new release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk