1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Outlaw M2200 mono amps

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade Lounge (members)' started by Mike, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Mike

Mike Bon Vivant

I got a shitload of them.

We tore down the exhibit they were being used in and I have been told they can now be sold.
    They are workhorses. I have been using 9 of them in my Home Theater for over 10 years now.

How many of you would be interested in them at 150 per? Still in production at 379.00

Let me know and I will press them to make sure we are selling.

2. Mike

Mike Bon Vivant

If no one is interested in them at 150, what would a fair price be? Even if you dont want any, I am trying to get a handle on what they might be able to sell for.

3. Dustin B

Dustin B Active Member War Zone Member

How many are available?

4. Dustin B

This could be a deal too good to pass up for my theater rebuild. The difficulty will be getting them too me. No hurry so if you could store them until my parents are down south then they'd only need it make Florida to Arizona which might make it feasible.

5. Mike

Mike Bon Vivant

I think I have 25 of them.

6. Phil A

Phil A Active Member

7. Dustin B

Shh Phil, I was hoping to get 7 for $1000 CAD ;)

8. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Active Member War Zone Member

If you are shipping any up this way, I'd probably take 2 at where you settle on for a price. I don't have need at the moment, but I bet I could find a need.

Having said that if shipping to Canada is too troublesome or expensive I get that.

9. Eric

Eric Active Member

I will probably be in need of one shortly. Probably going to move away from the plate amp hung in a frame and screwed to the wall that I'm currently using for my IB sub when I move. A monoblock like this would be better for me.

10. Phil A

Phil A Active Member

Wish - I could find a spot for them, I'd grab them. I have two integrated AV systems with preamps with HT Bypass and a separate two channel amp for each (main system Modwright KWA150 SE and other system Emotiva XPA200). I had a Wyred4Sound monoblock for the center channel in the main system. After re-buying the receiver for the main system which got zapped by lightning (along with other stuff), I have not put back the monoblock. It did suffer some damage and I have not had time to completely check it out. The system sounds fine with the receiver driving the other channels (many of the speakers are 4 ohms but not a horrible load like my main speakers) and I'll probably leave it that way. Removal of the center channel amp, makes it easier to stick one of these on that circuit (so I'll have some extra protection besides the whole house surge protection device) - Yalu Bulala