1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Next Marvel Netflix show a month away Iron Fist

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Max Yokell, Feb 19, 2017.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

I'm struggling to finish Luke Cage. Start an episode and then find myself picking up my phone to browse the web etc. if this is worse not sure I can do it.

2. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

I'm loving Iron Fist. I could not watch all of Jessica Jones nor Luke Cage.

3. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Active Member Top Poster

Luke was a struggle for me as well. I appreciated it and totally get the vibe they're going for but I just didn't get sucked in like I did for DareDevil. I do like Luke Cage as a character though and think Defenders could be good as they'll have more than one hero to focus on which should help a lot.

4. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

Well good to know Iron Fist isn't as bad as some of the reviews.

5. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

While I do agree that the guy playing Danny is pretty flat at times and that the pace is SLOW, I liked reading Iron Fist back in the 70's and this captures the feel of the books IMO.

CJ likes this.
  6. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Active Member Top Poster

I found the pace of Iron Fist to be much better than Luke Cage