1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Marantz 7005

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade Lounge (members)' started by DYohn, Oct 9, 2017.

1. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

I have a used Marantz 7005 that was in my living room HT. It's a pre/pro, not a receiver. I replaced it with an Anthem AVM 60.

The Marantz is from 2011 and is reviewed here: Marantz AV7005 Home Theater Preamp Processor Reviewed

If anyone needs it, let me know and make an offer. I'll let it go very cheap if you pay for shipping.

It developed a problem in that it will not power ON using the remote for some reason, so to turn it on you must press the button on the front. All other functions work perfectly and it will power off via remote. I was going to send it to Marantz for repair but never did.

I don't think I have the original packaging for it, but I do have the remote and the Audessey microphone.

2. Barry_NJ

Barry_NJ Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Sooo tempting...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk