1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  1. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

Sometimes I clumsily click on "add to reading list" when I'm trying to click " add to favorites". Been trying to clear the reading list file, but can't figure out how. Anyone know? Help menu didn't.

Thanks in advance.

2. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Apparently this;

• Open Safari.
    • Click the View menu.
    • Select Show Reading List Sidebar. (Alternately, click on the Bookmark button or hold down the command and control keys and type 2.)
    • Click the X button in the upper right hand corner of the individual list entry.

3. Randy Rhoton

Have no problem getting the reading list sidebar to show, but it has no little x's as like the bookmark list does. This with the column list divider bar spread all the way open to the right. Clicking on any item does nothing.

4. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Right click an item in the Reading List and choose "Remove Item".

5. Randy Rhoton

Hah! Like a charm. Thanks. Wish things like that weren't hidden. I would never have thought to look for it that way. And why couldn't reading list items have the little x like the bookmark have. Make it easy for us.

6. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

I agree, the X would be more consistent with other interfaces.