1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Is Paul McCartney dead?

Discussion in 'Music Lounge' started by Max Yokell, May 9, 2017.

1. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Active Member War Zone Member

Former Beatle Ringo Starr Claims the "Real" Paul McCartney Died in 1966 and Was Replaced by Look-Alike

Paul McCartney Refutes Ringo Starr's Allegations that He Died in 1966

Ok this has been a persistent rumor since the 60's.

I watched what I thought was a mockumentary about this a few years back but now I am not sure what I saw.

John was killed and some say it was cause he was going to come clean.

George was attacked and nearly stabbed to death and it is said that was because he was preparing to come clean.

Now Ringo has attempted to come clean.

WTF.

2. Max Yokell

OK I guess I should come clean, this was meant as a Joke, the articles are from the 50th anniversary of Pauls death and I think they were dredged up for FaceBook because Sirrus XM is launching a Beatle Channel on 5/18 on channel 18.

If you did not laugh and thought I was crazy sorry,

3. murrayb

murrayb Active Member War Zone Member

I laughed AND thought you were crazy. :)

4. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I was like "huh????"

5. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

The stories are wrong. Paul died in 67, not 66.

Jack Keck and CJ like this.
  6. Max Yokell

CJ
    Older people will understand it better.

7. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I didn't know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings. Learn something new every day.

chad, Mikael Soderholm and DYohn like this.
  8. Phil A

Phil A Active Member

I've seen a bunch of the documentaries. Some have some good facts and others are just silly stretches. There definitely are differences in the voice (which could be from age too - just like Sinatra) that can make it seem that it could be true. While it is easy to retouch photos, there definitely can be differences observed. I've seen stuff that leads to either conclusion (e.g. 1966 vs. 1967).
    e6131725e54053201267298675a92cb8.jpg

9. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Mick Jagger had a lip transplant in 1970 after a horrible hotel room incident. That's never reported either.

Jack Keck likes this.
  10. Phil A

Phil A Active Member

Here's a pic that was supposedly taken by Mal Evans (Beatles Road manager) in Kenya (supposedly after the real McCartney died). Mal was supposedly going to write a tell all book and died under mysterious circumstances and the videos from Kenya then surfaced.

malevans15.jpg