Interesting day

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by claud, Sep 20, 2017.

1. claud

claud Well-Known Member Donor

I worked until 2pm today. Got home as the ISF guy arrived to calibrate the LG. Watched him a while until the mail came. Received my slightly used Calalli Liquid Carbon V2 and an Audioquest cable I had ordered for it. Similar but better performing and more expensive than the one included with the early ordered LC V2s. Installed the amp, shot the shit with the ISF guy and still waiting for the HVAC people to clean me out over the upstairs unit which has been down since Monday night. Thank God most of the bedrooms upstairs have big Hunter fans in them.

2. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

3. Rick C

Rick C Member

How is the TV after calibration.? Have you seen a major improvement?

4. claud

To answer your question. If you buy a tv as expensive and high performance as an OLED, it should be a crime not to have it calibrated.

Max Yokell likes this.
  5. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

Good to know. After all the home improvement shit gets done, that's next - :)

6. murrayb

murrayb Active Member War Zone Member

I have my calibration scheduled for next Sunday.

7. claud

So, late yesterday I make a deal with the HVAC guy for a new Carrier system for the upstairs. Just as I signed the papers, my cell rang and it was my neighbor at the beach. He heard my HVAC unit cycling on and off continuously and entered my house to check. House was hot as hell. I got to stay until Monday to get HVAC fixed. I am pretty sure its under Warranty. Today here at home they are installing new system. Sooo much at once!

8. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

yikes....so sorry for you HVAC woes.
    Rx An Adult Libation & some Tunes...

9. claud

Thanks Doc!! Just what the Dr ordered.