1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Hey Dude shoes

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by CJ, Aug 13, 2017.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I've been seeing these around recently and ended up buying a pair yesterday. They probably won't be for everyone but they're basically ultra-lite, low structure shoes, borderline slippers. They're really casual and won't be for everyone but seem made for walking around in warm weather with no socks, beach, or even around the house if you don't like walking around barefoot. I plan to take them on the cruise next summer.

I got this style Wally Linen Chocolate

2. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Not for me, but you have to love all the small Internet companies popping up all over the place offering some pretty cool things.

3. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

agree...not my style....but KUDOS for start ups

4. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I'm going to order a pair. Light, comfy and well ventilated are my style.

CJ likes this.
  5. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I like those. I wanted a pair similar in the Sanuk brand for a cruise next month. My feet wouldn't fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ likes this.