1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Barry_NJ, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Barry_NJ

Barry_NJ Well-Known Member War Zone Member

By name is Barry, and though I've been a member here for some time, I figured since new members are joining, I'd give a little synopsys.

I'm handy and enjoy small projects around the house. I also enjoy my car, both driving and working on it, and of course Home Theater, though the Audio portion is probably a bit more important to me. My media room/theater is pretty ugly with the lights on, but I hope to remedy that in a year or so. I've got two kids, my daughter is in college, and my son will be there in an other year+. Got two pit-bulls too.

me_in_bay.jpg

Family_20150510.jpg

Kira_n_Evan.jpg

Kira_n_Dogs.jpg

Me_n_Titan.jpg

6235772437_95873a3209_o.jpg

IMG_4030.JPG

Tex Thai and CJ like this.
  2. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

nice....thanks for taking the time to post the family.
    Fun car.
    next is a hooligan motorcycle

3. Barry_NJ

Barry_NJ Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Nah, had a Honda V45 Interceptor back in the day, but there's just too much traffic congestion around here, Northeastern NJ, for me to feel comfortable these days. Maybe if we move somewhere with less traffic density...

4. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Thanks for posting an introduction! Great photos.

5. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

Thanks for the intro and photos. Great looking family there Barry !!!

6. Tex Thai

Tex Thai Member

Looking good!
    I can totally relate to the home theater looking much better in the dark!!!!!
    God bless,
    Wayne