1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cardas Smurf Blue Headphone Cable

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade Lounge (members)' started by claud, May 23, 2016.

1. claud

claud Well-Known Member Donor

If you do not believe in fancy cables, do not buy this cable, It will either change your mind or you will be totally freaked out because you will discover that what you thought about fancy cables is wrong. This cable fits Sennheiser HD 580, 600 and 650 headphones. It is about 3 meters long and is 1/4 inch (standard) plug. Cable is fully broken in and ready to excite you (get thee behind me cable doubters) Price is $125 for forum members DSC_1641_zpsmhijygu8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. claud

claud Well-Known Member Donor

Damn, I guess that David, Denton and I are the only headphone users here.

3. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I kinda like headphones Claud but I do not have any that have replaceable cables. Maybe someday but not just yet.

4. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

it's those specific connections,
    looks good...I like Cardas products

5. Graeme

Graeme Active Member War Zone Member

I think it's because they only fit those three models.

They won't do me much good with my Alpha Dogs.

6. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I have a headphone system (Bottlehead Crack & Senn HD600) and it really does sound great. I used it to voice the comp network in the bedroom stereo speakers.

But I really don't like headphones. Not the sound (which is superb) but the clamp on the head is annoying after half an hour.