Broadband prices may double!

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by capsuleri, Oct 7, 2017.

1. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member

Get ready for home internet prices to double

"The read-between-the-lines conclusion here is that cable companies will start leaning more heavily on broadband as a revenue generator, as cable packages start to decline —" excerpted from the story.

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

Well maybe bundles will stay lower in price then. I cut the cord and went back because the OTT service was so shitty and unreliable.

3. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Active Member Top Poster

This was never in doubt.

4. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

'Murica!

5. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

What we need is a service that takes all these different web services like Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, Crackle, HBO Go, etc. and puts them all together for one price. And make a box where you just have a couple buttons that you push to change what you're watching like you're on Amazon and you just push up and its on Netflix now. That would be revolutionary.

6. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I think that's why AT&T wanted me to shunt the TV to direct and unload the internet.

7. Blake

Blake Member War Zone Member

CJ, check out Caavo. It’s not shipping. It’s only been demoed to journalists under tight constraints. But it does just that apparently.

Home - Caavo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk