Ajit Pai is a real serious piece of fucking shit!

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by CJ, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

? What does the DoD have to do with the FCC?

2. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I believe the implication was that the DoD must have a least that much waste as well

3. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

There is just no mention of the DoD in the article. It deals with the FCC only and the one program where deceased people are getting benefits.

4. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member

5. capsuleri

6. Jay Brown

Jay Brown Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

7. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Watching it. These people are so fucking punchable.

8. CJ

Seriously, fuck these guys. They're reading troll comments and laughing. And he just got done "threatening" states and municipalities to not pass their own regulations and consumer protections.

9. chad

chad Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

It passed.

So what happens next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

11. RJ

RJ Member

They clearly have zero understanding of how anything works

12. JeffC

JeffC Well-Known Member War Zone Member

I'm guessing the first rounds of changes will be pretty pro consumer to try and keep congress away. We'll see.

13. chad

chad Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

One real concern I have is Nikki’s job, she works from home so I wonder how that’ll be impacted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

17 sates led by California have announced a joint lawsuit against the FCC to block implementing the rule change. Netflix and Amazon have also stated they are evaluating legal options. Expect a Federal judge's injunction delaying any changes for a while.

15. capsuleri

Wish the FCC members could be sued as individuals for dereliction of duty in ignoring overwhelming public comments on their proposed rule.

16. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

It's seriously incredible how our government "works". Thanks in part to the Electoral College, it doesn't appear the president most people wanted is in office. The health reform changes don't appear to be for people who are sick. The tax changes don't appear to be for people who really could use some breathing room on expenses. This change doesn't appear to represent the choice of any consumer. Who the fuck does our government represent? I just don't even know what to think any more. It's grotesque.

17. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

We have the best government that money can buy.

Jay Brown, DustinDavis and Barry_NJ like this.
  18. capsuleri

Those who voted in this government will be the ones hit the most in their pocketbooks.

19. CJ

20. capsuleri